Saturday, October 08, 2005

Some Stamping...


**Thanks to everyone for your kind words and wishes! James and I enjoyed a great anniversary and have done something special for the past five days! To name the highlights...we ate the best (which is also the cheapest!) Japanese food in town, hung out with Ben and Lindee, had a scrumptious meal in the 30th story of the bank tower whilst enjoying a lovely, lovely view of the river and bridges, went thrift shopping, carved some stamps (while James serenaded me on guitar) and crowded together to eat blueberry pancakes at Fuller's. Now I know they all pretty much involve eating....but really we're good. We are now awaiting the arrival of a digital camera(really-next week)!!**
So here are some little samples of the stamps I carved. It was a lot of fun and I hope to make some recipe cards with them. I also carved a bunny and some funny babushka dolls. I need to figure out how to use them! I have a lovely three day weekend (yay for bank jobs!) and hope to craft up a storm. I have all my vintage swap stuff ready to mail, I desperatley need to get together everything for my secret pal and also need to finish my back tack bag. Boy, I need to get going!
a few sidenotes;
1.I never much cared for Nylon magazine, but this month is all about Paris-it's rad.
2. I just got Six Feet Under on Netflix-how did I not watch this sooner?
3. I am in love with Martha Stewart Mags from 2001-am I THAT out of style or do I just yearn for the quality that that mag used to deliver?

3 Comments:

Anonymous mom said...

HeyGirl, It sounds like you're having a great weekend.Your stamps are so cute. Can't wait to see what you do with the rabbit stamp. Give James a kiss for me. Love ya both

8:52 AM  
Blogger lisa s said...

your stamps are the cutest!

glad to hear you are having a fab weekend!

3:15 PM  
Blogger elizabeth said...

luv the lets eat tags! too cute.

great blog :)

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home