Saturday, September 24, 2005

I covet this pattern!


First of all, thanks to all of you for the lovely congrats and words of encouragement I've recieved this past week. Adjusting to this new job was not as hard as I thought, but still very draining. By the end of next week, I hope to be back in the groove of things.
For now, I wish to leave a little post for my secret pal who may be watching--and anyone else. Look at this BEAUTIFUL sweater Anna has made! I want this pattern so bad! It's for sale at Hipknits-I need this.

4 Comments:

Blogger lisa s said...

ah yes... the grind of the job... hopefully you are enjoying it, though??

10:23 AM  
Anonymous Donyale said...

I saw this and went and purchased it straight away....:)

4:11 PM  
Anonymous mom said...

The sweater is pretty cute. I just might have to try it too. I hope things are good with your new job. love ya

7:18 AM  
Anonymous jenny vorwaller said...

ahhh! abby! look for some mail bragging soon~i just love the sweet surprises that you sent me! you are such a doll!

and what a beautiful sweater, oh my.

thanks so much!!

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home