Monday, September 12, 2005

Finally something new...


So I am still knitting some scarves but also this! What is pictured above may not seem like so much but it will hopefully be these Vodoo handwarmer/fingerless glove thing-ies. This picture doen't show the true brightness of the yarn-but hopefully they will be beautiful.
***
It is beginning to feel a little bit more like fall here in Portland. Except for the year I lived in France, I have never experienced a true autumn. For tips, check out this beautiful post over at queenthings. I always imagined myself bundled in scarves, wearing sweaters with elbow pads, sporting boots and loden colored plaid skirts-basically a J.Crew catalog meets a French prep school. I cannot wait to watch the leaves change colors and fall.
***
The contest ends Wednesday! Be sure to enter (see previous post). My sister-in-law, Tiffany, reminded me of the awesome names we used to give our real life cats. My little sister, Maci, named one trapper-keeper-isn't that great?

2 Comments:

Anonymous mom said...

Hey Girl, Those handwamers are the best. I'm so proud of all the cool things you're making. I've got to get all the stuff I've collected for you in the mail. Aunt Diana has some things to send you too. Can't wait to see you two for Thanksgiving. Love ya.

9:08 PM  
Blogger castoncastoff said...

Looking forward to seeing more of those handwarmers! Go for it.

12:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home