Thursday, September 15, 2005

Bags, colors, and styles that I LOVE and a winner





So my back tack buddy wanted to know about the kind of bag they should make me. I feel like such a brat pointing these things out...but this is what I'd want my back tackee to do so here goes. These pictures above are signifigant because first of all, the colors and patterns of the fabric are jsut great. So pretty! I love the deep reds paired with linen and the blues are so cute! The patchwork totebag is dreamy-I do realize it is too perfect-but I just love the size. I also love patch work. I hope this give my back tacker some ideas....
***
On to the winner of the contest. Thanks to everyone who participated. I think I will do so more contests soon. So-after much ado I would like to first announce the runner up. I LOVE my Aunt Diana's suggestion of "Willy Wonky" but this cat is female. So I will make another cat, this time a male, destined to be "willy". So that leaves my pick to be "Theodora Rose"-submitted by Jenny from Queenthings. Yay! Thanks Jenny-I will email you for your info so I can send you a little prize!

2 Comments:

Blogger jenny vorwaller said...

OHHhhh i cannot believe i won abby! (hooray!) this is my first ever winning experience. i need to pop a bottle o' sparklin cider! i can't wait! :)

5:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Jenny from Qeenthings she found a very lovely name for Abby's cat. Fun contest. I love blogs.
Lesa

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home