Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Another Scarf!


Well, I'm knitting yet another scarf. I was on to sweaters*** and then-for some strange reason-I've become obsessed with scarves. I'm knitting this in a knit one purl one rib and I'm in love. It is the cheap Lion brand "landscapes", an expensive brown angora yarn, and a funky pink novelty yarn all held together. I love the freedom and quickness of scarves. I am also thinking about the holidays and their abilities to be nice gifts.
****
So I have applied for a job and I am so nervous. It would be lovely, and I don't want to jinx it...I'll shut up now.
****
I have reconnected with some friends I hadn't seen in a while an it feels so good. I went to their house and picked grapes, tons of tomatoes and some cucumbers. We hung out for hours. It was lovely. I also went for a bike ride and realized how out of shape I have become these past few months.
****
I will write more later

3 Comments:

Anonymous mom said...

Grape picking was this weekend. Most of the raisins will probably be going to the vicitms of Katrina. Will you be here for Thanksgiving? Love ya

6:56 PM  
Blogger molly said...

I love the scarf colors. Sometimes easy knits like a scarf are a nice change.

12:11 PM  
Blogger sue said...

i am so in love with that yarn! i always want to try knitting something besides scarves, but i can't seem to shake my obsession for them.

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home