Monday, August 15, 2005

Sign-up now for a vintage swap!!


Toni from here has started a "vintage swap" which you can sign up for here . You take whatever cool vintage stuff you can find; tea towels, fabric scraps, buttons, rick rack, postcards, rosaries, knitting needles, whatever-and stuff it in a standard 81/2 by 11 inch manilla envelope and mail it off. Then, you get to wait for your goodies to arrive. Think of the possiblities! I am excited. And it's great cause you don't have to spend a lot of money and you have (I think) about a month to scour your house, junk stores, and yard sales for your treasures! Go sign up!!! You do have to have a blog though-so Mom-go make one (it takes like 5 minutes with blogspot-seriously) and sign up! This means you! Lesa, you and Lorraine go get a blog and do it!

2 Comments:

Blogger castoncastoff said...

thanks Abby! I signed up this morning.

2:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't have a compter at home and I don't think KDDH would be happy with me using this one. James can tell you how great I am on a computer and Lorraine is worse. The swap sounds fun and I bet you get some great things. I do love these blogs.
Lesa

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home