Wednesday, August 10, 2005

My first real Japanese Craft Book!!!!!!!




Oh my gosh! I am going to have a heart attack! James and I worked the early shift this morning and he was nice enough to drive out to the suburbs so I could drool over way too many Japanese Craft Books. The cuteness was almost too much to take and I found myself wondering why I spent time living in France learning the language when I SHOULD HAVE learned Japanese. Thank you Super Eggplant for telling me about this place. I finally decided on a book with 20 patterns (yes-the patterns and illustrated instructions-I love these guys) for bags, purses and wallets. You can see more pictures of the book-including the cover and isbn here.

1 Comments:

Blogger joy madison said...

I've GOT to get some of these books! AMAZING!!!! Post if you make anything fun!

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home