Saturday, August 27, 2005

I've been tagged and swaped!


Okay-first off-pictured above is just a tiny of fraction of the wonderful goodies I recieved yesterday from Lisa in Colorado. Note the wonderful 1950's kokeshi doll (sorry I had to scan this), awesome sublimestitching, funky 50's cookbook and cute origami boxes. She also sent me beads, buttons, a beautiful collection of funky tags, back issues of Readymade, ME, and Victoria. Oh yeah and some cool vintage "ephmera". She is just too sweet! Thanks "Colorado" Lisa! (I'm swapping with an "Oakland" Lisa, too!)
***
Emma tagged me-wow I feel special-
five songs I'm loving right now
!.if it's water-the evens
2.come back from san francisco-the magnetic fields
3.tehachapi girl-matt suggs
4.holland, 1945-neautral milk hotel
5.The Royal Tennenbaum's Soundtrack (cheating)
I need new music-I am kinda in rut-I have like the same 40 songs over and over with the occasional new face. It's bad-I know

3 Comments:

Blogger lisa s said...

yee haw! score! i want to see that kokeshi in the kokeshi fever pool... :)

5:40 PM  
Blogger sue said...

you are so lucky! what a great package of wonderful goodies!!!

1:47 PM  
Blogger Aimee "Roo" said...

what fun things!

just found your blog from the tag sale sales. so, are you lds too??

that kokeshi is awesome. i am so into japanese stuff right now it's not even funny!

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home