Monday, July 04, 2005


What a lovely weekend I had! At this time, my Mom and three of my seven sisters are on the road back to San Francisco after a whirlwind weekend here in Oregon. After their arrival on Friday, we spent all of our time knitting, eating, yarn shop hunting, and sightseeing (while knitting). I had a blast. One of the biggest highlights was going to Foothills Yarns and Fibers in Odell (near Hood River). It has a BEAUTIFUL view of Mt. Hood, nice people, a great dog, the BEST yarn shop oh-and of course these awesome alpacas!!! We got to feed them and touch them and watch the owner spin yarn. This place was breathtaking and I think that it has recently had a makeover so you should defintely check it out. I love my family so much and miss them already. Now I ahve so much to work on-a beautiful bottom up sweater with some Noro yarn, a glampyre sweater with some eco dye free yarn from Foothills, some cuffs in a beautiful marron baby alpaca yarn and a felted laptop case for Lindee with some yarn from Tangle. I must go knit! Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous dad said...

Glad you all had a good time. Mom said she would tell me all about it when she get's home. I'm glad you all got some time together. I'm sure it was good in many ways. Love you Abby. Tell James hello. You two are in our prayers each and every day.

Love DAD,

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home