Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Self Portrait Tuesday and Baby Sweater


So finally, I have posted my finished baby sweater. I tried to fit it on my scanner-so please excuse the funky angles and strange colors. This was the best I could do. It is going in the mail today to my sister Ally for her soon to be born son, Sean. It is a simple garter stitch sweater knit in one piece and sewn up the sides. Right now, I'm working on a sweater in the round for myself-and let me tell you-it's 10x easier and 10x cuter. I think I'll be doing my sweaters in the round from now on.
********
Well, it's self portrait Tuesday and I'm cheating. This is a picture of me, age seven, holding my newborn niece, Katelyn. She turned 16 last week-Happy Birthday girl! And now I am an official loser because she has her driver's liscense before me! Oh well-Barbra Walters and Sarah Vowell don't drive...

4 Comments:

Anonymous mom said...

The sweater is great. Ali and baby will love it. No liscense yet for Katelyn. You still have time. Its hot hot hot here. Hows your weather?Love to both.

12:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Abby!
Your blog is so cute all the knitting ideas are so adorable. I love that picture of us. Wishing you were here.
Love,
Katelyn

11:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The photo looks like it could be from 1949 or 1959. Most people would never guess 1989. It is very good did your mom take it?
See you soon,
Lesa

4:33 PM  
Blogger joy madison said...

that sweater is SWEET!!!!!! I love it!

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home