Saturday, June 11, 2005


Yay!!! My first mini-sweater is complete. I saw a post over on the Naive Knitting blog where she had made a bunch of mini-sweaters and sent them out as holiday greetings. It was so inspiring that I wanted to try it. I went to work early this morning and rode the bus through the mad-house that was the rose parade, so I didn't feel like hopping back on it to get the book with the mini-sweater pattern. (*note-this book is now on my amazon wishlist*) So after a few failed attempts of trying to find a good one online-I came up with my own! I will post it shortly. Posted by Hello

3 Comments:

Anonymous Martha said...

Fanatstic, Abby! It looks really great and you came up with the pattern on the fly! Very impressive.

7:54 AM  
Blogger knitnquilt said...

I'm so impressed. You are so awesome. Just got home from Ali's. Had a great time

4:15 PM  
Blogger knitnquilt said...

Hey, it's me again. Did you do it in two pieces and sew it together? You are so amazing.

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home