Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Self-Portrait Day

There's this thing going around called "Self Portrait Day" where you can submit a picture from your blog/site and then they post it and all these people get to see it and it potentially creates a new network of "web colleagues". Anyway, so not ready to do that, but I thought it was an interesting idea to set aside a day of the week for it. I am still using Lindee's camera-so I can actually take a picture. We'll see if I keep up with it.
***
So I live in the "Alberta Arts" neighborhood and the last Thursday of every month they have this huge flea mart type thing where random folks sell their goods on the street. I am kinda thinking about making a zine and a few others things and selling them there. I don't want to give away too many details-I am superstitious like that. Also, I am working on a project where i've created a blog from the life of a character I'd like to use someday. I am hoping to get responses from people about topics posted in order to be able to better identify with her fictional situation. Does this make sense? Is it mean? People who would read her blog have no way of connecting us (i think). We'll see what happens.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Cassie GIrl said...

Abby! That totally makes sense and what an interesting idea. Seriously-I am impressed-am I naive to say that? Maybe everyone is like, duh, but to me that is a really awesome (kind of Manipulative-but I love it anyway!) Idea. You could really go in so many different directions.

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home