Tuesday, June 14, 2005

In desperate need of some down time

So, lately I've been working too much, so I informed my boss that I'd like to have my schedule pared down a bit. I am so looking forward to a little more "me" time and a little less "frappaccino" time.
***In more important news...***
- I am still knitting the baby sweater and the neck shaping is going along quite nice. I figure it's all downhill from here.
- I am constantly thinking about posting the mini-sweater pattern, but I'd like to wait untill I have the time to knit one from it to make sure it makes sense.
-Still no digital camera. James and I have spent about an hour of non-sleep time together in the past five days-no time for shopping!
-I went to my second installment of Stitch and Bitch last night and it was cool. There were some cool new people and one suggested we do a yarn swap next week-yay!
-I am going back to school in the fall-I am!
-James is doing really well at his job and is being promoted (=me being able to go back to school)
Anyway, I am posting below some yarn I have that I love, but that I'm not sure what to do with. I definitely want to steer clear of winter scarves-but I am so open to suggestion. The green and brown are to be used with size 2 or 3 needles (socks??) and the other size 6 or 8. Please I need ideas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home