Wednesday, June 01, 2005


I finished my first knit sweater/shrug thing-but have not had a chance to borrow a friend's camera yet-so it will have to wait until tomorrow. Other than that, I have been obsessed with anything Spanish. In "Elle" magazine they have a feature about a southern Spanish hotel named Trisierra. This is a picture of it's pool. At the hotel, all the food is from the local farms, the lavender grows outside your window, and horseback riding around Seville is the norm. That sounds like so much fun. I yearn for the sun!! The rain is back in Portland.  Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Abby,
Why is there a little hello photo icon at the end of your posts? Are they meant to lead on to photos?
Did you get my email?
www.jujulovespolkadots.typepad.com

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home