Sunday, June 26, 2005

The cozy I knit Friday night


I knit this cozy from scrap yarn and no pattern. I just wanted to see if I could knit something using the fair isle method-and I can. It looks less frumpy in real life-my scanner couldn't make anything look good!-I looked at the cozy pattern in Stitch and Bitch, but it was huge and overly complicated for such a simple idea. I decided on a red cross because my phone's beat up and needs some "first aid". I definitely think that as a knitter(and life in general) I like to look at patterns for inspiration, but would rather figure out a different way that suits me. Everyone probably does this, and I'm sure I'll run into problems the more complicated I get-oh well.Posted by Hello

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey girl, that is so cool.You are getting really good at this no pattern. I'm so impressed. Can't wait to see ya this week. Love ya . Maci and I will be in San Fran on Thursday and at your place Friday

9:44 PM  
Anonymous Martha said...

Very cool cell phone case. I love the red cross.

8:52 AM  
Blogger joy madison said...

so cool.....I love the cross too!

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home