Tuesday, May 24, 2005


Okay......my job isn't the best I'll ever have-but there are some great perks-like if you really want a day off, it is pretty easy to switch with someone to make it happen. That is what I did today. Today is my "go through the crap in your boxes day". For those of you that know me, I keep crap-I keep crap in boxes-yeah it's soooo cool (*that was sarcasm folks*). But really, I will probably post a zillion times today to show you some of my great *crap*. Thus the collage you see here. All those years mom wondered why I kept dirty old magazines-well here you go-so I could make funny collages for my blog! Now I must continue with the going through of the crappiage! Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Blogger knitnquilt said...

Abby, What a great site. I love looking at all your cool things. I hope you get your machine working. Keeo up the good work.

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home