Saturday, May 21, 2005


I got this in the mail a few days ago (my 1st ebay purchase). I am so excited to try and knit wooly tubes that I can felt to make purse handles. I don't have to many other ideas on how to use it, but if I use it for only that-I think the $3 I spent on it would be worth it. This came with no instructions, but a really nice lady named Sheetha just emailed me some (yay!). I was really inspired to buy this from the glampyre website/blog. She made an awesome felted skully bag partially using KnitMagic. If anyone has other ideas on how to use it-I would more than welcome them. Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

Blogger James said...

Abby Tries Again is the best blog ever!

9:00 AM  
Blogger Missus Chang said...

Holy crap! I had this when I was little and I never could get a handle on how to use it! Good luck. :)

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home