Sunday, May 15, 2005

first post-this is exciting

Hello!
not really sure where to begin....so here goes. It is a lazy Sunday afternoon and raining here in Portland. It's a perfect day to work on some current projects and create this blog! Yesterday, I went to Jo-Ann's Fabrics and got some awesome deals. I got 15 yards of skinny elastic for $1.50 to make "t-shirt" underwear (check out intstructions on the Super Naturale webpage). I also got an apron pattern, 3 yds of really cool plaid fabric(for $3), and some chunky coral colored yarn for a tie-front shrug I am knitting. I got the shrug pattern from Knit.1 magazine and I hope it works-it's my first sweater-type thing I'm knitting.
In other news, my brother got married in Las Vegas last week, so A big "congrats" to Michael and Tiffany. Also, my Aunt Cindy is home from the hospital-yeah*** I hope you feel better Cindy. Also-a late happy birthday to my nephew Nathan(sorry i am a loser)-I am mailing you and Chris belated b-day presents tommorrow-I promise.
Last but not least, naiveknitter blog just put out a cool "slideshow" of people's workspaces, check it out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home